[DeTomaso] Longchamp spyder questions....

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:11:17 EST 2017

I had planned a visit to Roland early in December, to visit his Ali Baba
cave  :>)) because I just bought a Pushbutton that needs restoration ( VIN
1077 )
I am going there next week and will report, boys !   :>))
Many thanks for your interest and your kind help  !
Pat

Patrick Hals
+32.476.567.898

> Roland had a Longchamp for sale very recently, it was a project car down
> to bare chassis, but looked like the bodywork and paint had all been done
> so it was simply  a case of "some reassembly required"
>

> I'm surprised he hasn't chimed in...
>

> Julian
>
> ------------------------------

-------------- next part --------------
   I had planned a visit to Roland early in December, to visit his Ali
   Baba cave A :>)) because I just bought a Pushbutton that needs
   restoration ( VIN 1077 )A
   I am going there next week and will report, boys ! A  :>))A
   Many thanks for your interest and your kind help A ! A
   Pat

   Patrick Hals
   +32.476.567.898
   [uc?id=0B8SFVUN2Y6REeGpYZS1BX1drT0xZemZQNEhzZi1wQ3Q4TFVn&export=dow
   nload]

   Roland had a Longchamp for sale very recently, it was a project car
   down to bare chassis, but looked like the bodyworkA and paint had all
   been done so it was simplyA  a case of "some reassembly required"A