[DeTomaso] Vegas Rat Rods

Christopher Kimball ChrisVKimball at msn.com
Mon Jan 9 10:47:10 EST 2017

Interesting interview with a guy who was involved with a TV show, I think, who is now starting to work on a Pantera.  Go to 22:17 to hear what he's going to do.  I hope it's tasteful...

The interviewer even mentions yours truly when he talks about Panteras--my 15 seconds of fame!

Sincerely,

Chris

http://carsyeah.com/ourportfolio/680-kyle-lauman/