[DeTomaso] Building a Sleeper

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Thu Jan 5 20:59:16 EST 2017

Scott,

My friend Bruce has a 427 it nets 618 to the crank, it is fast and scary. Sounds the business.

No replacement for displacement.

My brother has a 69 Mach 1 with a 427 Clevor 780 horse with a Paxton and methanol injection. His passengers need diapers. Lol

It's so much fun destroying new corvettes.

Anyway both cars look stock.

Ed

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus