[DeTomaso] Building a Sleeper

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at OhioTimeCorp.com
Thu Jan 5 15:58:40 EST 2017

<<they were the ultimate sleepers>>

A Pantera looks fast sitting on blocks, can it ever be a sleeper?

Larry (nap time) - Cleveland

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of Scott Mead Photography
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2017 3:27 PM
To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] Building a Sleeper

Aloha All,

I'm starting to plan an engine rebuild for later this year, with the hopes
of netting 500HP. I know there are several ways to go (stroking to 408-427,
supercharging and turbocharging) which all have been covered here before.
However, I don't want a big air cleaner or intake in my rearview mirror.
Years ago, my father and grandfather had Wilkinson's twin blower setup on
their Panteras, and I really liked how it fit beneath the L engine screen
cover - they were the ultimate sleepers. Is it possible to make that much
power, yet keep everything "stock" outside, but you open the rear decklid
for the "HOLY S#!^" reaction?

Mahalos in advance,

Scott

______________________
Scott Mead Photography
415 Dairy Road, Ste. E-242
Kahului, HI 96732
T: 808-573-6875
F: 808-573-6876
e:  <mailto:scott at scottmeadphotography.com> scott at scottmeadphotography.com
w:  <http://www.scottmeadphotography.com/>
http://www.scottmeadphotography.com

This email is intended for the person to whom it is addressed and/or
otherwise authorized personnel. The information contained herein and
attached is confidential and the property of Scott Mead Photography, Inc. If
you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that viewing this
message and any attachments, as well as copying, forwarding, printing and
disseminating any information related to this email is prohibited, and that
you should not take any action based on the content of this email and/or
attachments. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender
and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. While antivirus
protection tools have been employed, you should check this email and
attachments for the presence of viruses. No warranties or assurances are
made in relation to the safety and content of this email and its
attachments. Scott Mead Photography, Inc. accepts no liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted or contained in this email and
attachments. No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from this
email.
environmental impact of needlessly printing this e-mail