[DeTomaso] Fwd: Re: DeTomaso Digest, Vol 151, Issue 5

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Thu Jan 5 14:33:47 EST 2017

Hi Tom

I clipped the digest off your question.

Sounds like the rest of it is very nice.
I think I'd like to keep the  heads and the the inlet&exhaust system.

I'm suspicious of iron heads on an aluminum block, unless you find a
good example of that **exact** combination.
I have nothing against a sleeve unless you plan to look for a bunch more
HP later.
Not that the sleeve matters, but you're heading toward the limit for a
Cleveland block.

Dave