[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 151, Issue 5

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 14:29:07 EST 2017

> cyl. #5 has a crack in the cyl. into the cooling system !
> so would one sleeve that cylinder ?

If the rest of the cylinders pass sonic check, you can just sleeve the
cracked cylinder.

> or replace the block with cast steel or aluminum block?

Note that there are no cast steel blocks, though there are cast iron
blocks.  I think currently only the Titus 351C blocks are available.  Tim
Meyer is in final development of his aluminum blocks.  Once that project is
finished, he will finalize the cast iron blocks.  See:

http://www.tmeyerinc.com/category-s/1902.htm

Dan Jones