[DeTomaso] Headlights

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 23:44:36 EST 2017

Charlie,

The photos were of an optimized LED lamp assembly, NOT an LED bulb in a halogen lamp housing. What he is saying is that it's possible the results of the latter wouldn't be as good as the former.

I love my Halogen lamps, but if I had stock sealed beam lamps I would strongly consider LED replacements rather than Halogen. They don't appear to need the extensive wiring upgrades demanded by the Halogen lights.

You have the Moseley kit and Halogen lights though. Right? That should be plenty fine....

Mike

Sent from my iPad