[DeTomaso] Headlights

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 14:01:37 EST 2017

Maybe so, but I'm still impressed enough with the photos posted to give it a shot. Sure looked like it threw off more light. Perhaps it could throw off more if the reflector were optimized for that type of bulb but it still looked like a serious improvement. And I do occasionally have long drives at night..