[DeTomaso] Headlights

Jeff Udelson jefude at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 10:23:23 EST 2017

 I already have a nice set of Cibie lights. I contacted this company to check on the compatibility of their LED bulbs with the Cibie  units. They e-mailed back that they were compatible and had others using the same.
They want $159 for just the LEDs or $209 complete units. For as little as I drive needing the headlights just can't justify the cost.