[DeTomaso] Vintage Race Pantera

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Mon Jan 2 18:07:36 EST 2017

Looking at the shot of the car on the flatbed and placement of the NACA duct, it looks an awful lot like John Storey's first race Pantera, which he built back in the '80s. If memory serves, John built it from a car that had been beaten to within an inch of its life. He did some pretty serious engineering/development on the car, which was incredibly fast, and balanced. John usually turned in lap times that were at the top of the Riverside charts, even beating out several full-on race cars.

Mahalo,

Scott