[DeTomaso] Scam eBay auction for Pantera 4275

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Feb 28 18:51:28 EST 2017

Just for general purposes, it would be a good idea to post this info to the forum on the Poca we site.  There may be many "potential" buyers who don't frequent this email list but who might seek info from the Poca site.  And that topic can be marked public by Ed so others (non-members)can read it (but not post).  I think this could serve a greater purpose and possibly get people thinking how valuable a membership could be.

Just thinking out loud,
Asa   Jay

Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

[...]

   d--od-,