[DeTomaso] Scam eBay auction for Pantera 4275

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 15:45:08 EST 2017

Richard,

To explain the (real) car, see the registry entry.

Chuck

Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Scam eBay auction for Pantera 4275

Odd mix of things.  Wipers park on the wrong side for a US 1974.  The ad
claims it¹s a GTS and has the flares and appears to have the steering wheel
and clock, as well as the center road wheel caps.  But, it has chrome trim
and the wrong badging on the back (US GTS¹s say ³Pantera² on the left and
³GTS" on the right).

Richard
Austin, TX