[DeTomaso] Scam eBay auction for Pantera 4275

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 15:35:46 EST 2017

eBay may be reluctant to immediately kill it as no VIN is listed to verify the actual vehicle for sale. Albeit underhanded sellers will often use generic photos to represent items for sale.

Also the seller has a 74 feedback, normally these scam artists have single digit feedback for a few low dollar purchases to build some credibility, maybe it is a hacked account too.

Julian