[DeTomaso] Stoptech brake rotor update

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 16:48:55 EST 2017

Guys,

I talked with an engineer at Stoptech who said people have been calling about Mustang rotors for the front of the Pantera. He said they are going to do a limited run for us and asked how many might be interested? They are going to be given a new part number to distinguish from the other ones, and they will likely ship them all to a single distributor so we can then order them from there. He said he would call me back once arrangements have been made.

Stay tuned!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone