[DeTomaso] $510 eBay DeTomaso book - REALLY !!

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 15:23:27 EST 2017

All,

I came across an eBay auction for a 500 page, soft-cover DeTomaso book I had never seen before.

https://tinyurl.com/rare-eBay-book

On the cover is the new DeTomaso logo created by the now-defunct Italian scam artists that bought the trademark rights some years ago.

The same folks who hired the PR company to attend, and massively photograph/video, the Fun Rally. The content of which was supposed to be provided to POCA, but………..

I’ve done a Google image search using the eBay photo of the cover - nothing.

I’ve searched Google images for “DeTomaso book” - nothing.

I suspect this was published by the PR firm/scam artists, and likely includes many Fun Rally-sourced photographs.

I sniped the auction with a ridiculously large bid. Several times more than any other DeTomaso marquee-specific book I’ve ever seen.

I lost to a winning bid of $510.

You read that right.

Does anyone have any other information on this publication?

Anyone on this list admit to being the winning bidder?

Larry