[DeTomaso] Copy of glass for mockup?

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Fri Feb 24 21:09:53 EST 2017

That¹s why we are the pro¹s at doing this stuff Jack,
Larry

From:  <jderyke at aol.com>
Date:  Friday, February 24, 2017 at 4:06 PM
To:  Larry Stock <Larrys at PanteraParts.com>, <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com>,
<detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>, <detomaso at poca.com>
Subject:  Re: [DeTomaso] Copy of glass for mockup?

Small correction- I use LUCITE acrylic for the front quarter windows. I
deleted all rear quarter windows.  Lexan- a polycarbonate, has a much higher
melting point and usually generates steam bubbles inside from moisture in
the plastic during the heating process. This is only suitable for opaque
shower doors and the like. Acrylics can be done in Mom's oven;
polycarbonates require a professional vacuum oven due to the moisture
problem and the higher temps. Cheers- J DeRyke