[DeTomaso] Copy of glass for mockup?

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Wed Feb 22 13:36:31 EST 2017

We have these in stock, except we us the UV and Mar-Resistant grade of
Lexan MR-10. Some folks like it to drill holes through to mount their
mirrors on it.
LarryS at PanteraParts.com

On 2/22/17, 8:31 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Garth Rodericks via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of