[DeTomaso] Cabin heat question

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Wed Feb 22 13:11:00 EST 2017

There are actually more than 1 style and more than one way to send an
exchange or core in for rebuild. I should still have some on the shelf
that Julian rebuilt for us while he was in between his real jobs. Good
help is hard to find, and he was easy to train, better than most including
me.
Larry

On 2/22/17, 9:34 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of