[DeTomaso] Copy of glass for mockup?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:53:35 EST 2017

What about Lexan? You can put it in an oven with the Lexan over the glass and take it to the Lexan softening point and have it take the curvature of the glass. I had a pair of Lexan front quarter windows done that way.

Julian

Anyone have a good suggestion for copying a glass component for a mockup?  It doesn't need to be glass and, in fact, shouldn't be glass to aid constant handling durability. I thought about fiberglass even though I haven't ever done that.

Corey

   [2]DeTomaso Info Page
   server.detomasolist.com
   This is the DeTomaso mailing list, a free and open forum for the
   discussion of issues surrounding all DeTomaso automobiles. This is an
   unmoderated mailing list ...

   use the links above.