[DeTomaso] Immigrants - NPC

marshallgsmith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 20 01:17:39 EST 2017

One huge difference with today's immigration compared to yesteryear's....
Some of these immigrants want to mame and kill many of us solely because of our mere existence. That certainly brings a cause to handling immigration differently today.....unless you don't care about being safe in your own homeland.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone