[DeTomaso] Immigrants - NPC

Jim Gray grayjim at cox.net
Sun Feb 19 22:45:59 EST 2017

Well said, Jim.  Even if one is of Native American descent  they had to come
here from somewhere.
It just seems to me, just my opinion, that the USA was so much better off
when we welcomed immigrants, yet restricted the number.  Not just the porous
borders where the immigrants have no real intention to go through the legal
process of becoming citizens. They just want the benefits.

Off my soapbox now. Back to Pantera wrenching.

Jim Gray