[DeTomaso] Tie rod thread size

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 12:30:04 EST 2017

Les,

Thanks and yes I should have put 2 and 2 together that a British Cam Gears rack would be Imperial, the irony being that the UK was already metric by the time the Pantera came out!

Prior discussions seem to mostly refer to a metric tie rod ends as well, perhaps the interchangeability of the UNF and metric has everyone, including me, confused.

Julian