[DeTomaso] Immigrants - NPC

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Sat Feb 18 16:23:40 EST 2017

Thank you.

Stephen Nelson

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf Of audionut at hushmail.com
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2017 1:14 PM
To: Charles Engles <cengles at cox.net>; 'David' <adin at frontier.net>; detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Immigrants - NPC

The "immigrant flap" is over simple law enforcement action spun by certain manipulative media outlets to look like some kind of vicious hate agenda.  It isn't. Mexican people who sneak into the US have been getting a free pass on this for over 100 years, if I'm guessing right, ostensibly because small American businesses benefit from cheap labor that can be paid under the table to avoid the crippling costs of complying with gov't employment regulations. Perhaps now that nearly all small American businesses have been either buried or swallowed up by corporate giants we figure we've got enough cheap labor?
 Sent using Hushmail
On February 18, 2017 at 12:53 PM, "Charles Engles"  wrote:Dear David,
              Well, at least you amounted to something in the end....!
                             Your fellow curmudgeon,  Chuck Engles -----Original Message-----