[DeTomaso] Immigrants - NPC

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Sat Feb 18 16:13:47 EST 2017

The "immigrant flap" is over simple law enforcement action spun by
certain manipulative media outlets to look like some kind of vicious
hate agenda.  It isn't. Mexican people who sneak into the US have been
getting a free pass on this for over 100 years, if I'm guessing right,
ostensibly because small American businesses benefit from cheap labor
that can be paid under the table to avoid the crippling costs of
complying with gov't employment regulations. Perhaps now that nearly
all small American businesses have been either buried or swallowed up
by corporate giants we figure we've got enough cheap labor?
 Sent using Hushmail
On February 18, 2017 at 12:53 PM, "Charles Engles"  wrote:Dear David,
              Well, at least you amounted to something in the end....!
                             Your fellow curmudgeon,  Chuck Engles