[DeTomaso] DeTomaso -Innocenti for sale

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sat Feb 18 14:21:46 EST 2017

Funny!

I got some carcinomas removed from my arm a few years back that left some
small round burns.  Before a meeting at a client site whom I have a
long-running relationship with and have a like-sense of humor, asked me
what happened there and pointed to my arm.

Off the top of my head, I said the following:

My wife burns me with cigarettes while I sleep. I can't figure out where
she gets them from because since the ankle bracelet, she has not been able
to leave the house for the past 9 months. It must be the pool boy who comes
around a few times a week.  Do you think I should have a talk with him?

The response was. "Uhhhhhhh....." and the stares were priceless.

I smiled and said, that story was a lot more interesting than the truth.

Rob