[DeTomaso] RARE PREPRODUCTION EURO PANTERA

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 14:08:58 EST 2017

Coincidentally I did that last month, increasing the insurance another $55K on my GT5. Initially there was pushback but I found a couple documented sales of late model GT5's and current for sale ads, which were all still well above my ask on insurance coverage. Yes I was seriously underinsured previously!

Julian