[DeTomaso] RARE PREPRODUCTION EURO PANTERA

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 13:33:14 EST 2017

I dunno Mike, PB's are a rarity; for $68,500 you get the car, 2 ZF's (albeit one a -1) and a set of single slot Campi's, given the face value of the sum of the parts (whether they are pertinent to this particular car or not) the price doesn't seem overly reaching dependent on how deep the rust issues are. Being in Phoenix it may be mostly sun bleaching and surface rust and I've seen folks more than eager to take on greater challenges of less rare years.

I'll wager that as word gets out it will sell relatively quickly....

Julian