[DeTomaso] Two Low Mileage Cars, what's wrong with this picture?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 13:57:53 EST 2017

Steve,

Mileage on the silver car is correct but it's not nearly as nice as they are pretending. It led a hard life without being driven. It had been repainted in different places multiple times, and the colors don't match--it's at least three different colors. The paint job was poor with visible overspray on the rubber around the glass.

A friend had purchased this car last year for a six-figure sum from the long term so-cal owner, contingent upon a successful inspection. When his agent saw it in person he ran away screaming and the deal was unwound.

If you look in the registry you can see some of the evidence....

Mike

Sent from my iPhone