[DeTomaso] Two Low Mileage Cars, what's wrong with this picture?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 11:54:39 EST 2017

Seven Pantera's come up listed when I look at eBay Motors.

I think when this car came up for discussion a couple weeks ago someone verified asking price at $139K. Given all the Ford paperwork that accompanies it and it's standing as the last US delivered Ford production Pantera, it's probably a good investment candidate and not ridiculously overpriced.

That said I would recommend that any potential purchaser conduct a thorough inspection and due diligence if Dan Mershon has a hand in it.

Julian