[DeTomaso] Interesting ammeter situation.

JEFFREY COBB jeffcobb1 at me.com
Wed Feb 15 05:46:57 EST 2017

Mike,
A spastic regulator normally indicates a bad connection.
The high ohm connection is killing the alts ability to smoothly dance power to the batteries dampening function.
Back in the 70s, I would hear a customer complain about his Fiats charging system.
If they did not fix it then his clutch cable would burn-break up a week or so later. Now no charge, no start and no clutch.
The clutch cable had become the new ground strap, Fiat ground straps were garbage, and give spastic amp flow which then would burn due to its poor connections.

Jeff Cobb- I pad

www.LiveOakConcours.org