[DeTomaso] fuel injection fuel pump in gas tank

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:06:20 EST 2017

For anyone following this thread...

You may want to see

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/TechInfo/FuelSystem.asp

for images of the inside of a tank, and the baffle.

Chuck

I would think that a deep tank like the Pantera tank is a lot less susceptible to the inlet sucking air than most flat wide gas
tanks?  Do the folks at tanks know what a Pantera tank looks like?  Can you position the pump with the inlet very close to the
floor?
Ken