[DeTomaso] 2 Pod dashes of March, after L dash was started...

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 15:09:10 EST 2017

I can add that in the spring of 1973 DeTomaso installed some old dash inventory.
Initially I counted 5 cars so equipped, but it is way more than
that now.  Most of the March '73 cars have the early (2-pod) dash.

Chuck

As for the dash, Ford parts book imples 5284 was the last 2 pod with a
couple groups of exceptions

My 5177 is 2 pod