[DeTomaso] FW: Anyone Know this Local Pantera on Craigslist?

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Feb 11 18:35:59 EST 2017

Just spoke at length with Lorne Freeman.  He does mostly deal in Porsches, but picked this car up from a fellow in Texas last September, and is the third owner.  It has had one repaint to the original orange 10-15 years ago.  He's basically looking to flip it: he thought he'd keep it for himself, but has decided to sell as the market is good right now.  He had it down in Scottsdale for all of the big auctions, though not for sale, but just to gage interest.  He says it's an unmolested, undamaged survivor with only 18K on the clock.  He is going to send me the last four of the VIN so I can do a search on Chuck's registry.

He actually drove it around Scottsdale about 35 miles ON THE ORIGINAL ARRIVAS!!  I mentioned that was likely not the best thing to do, and he agreed.

The car is located near Vancouver BC, but he has not had it registered in Canada, which will make it easier to purchase if somebody from the states gets hold of it.  He would like to see it stay local so, as he puts it, he could have a shot at getting it back some day should he want to.

I'll put more up when I get the VIN.

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow ’74 #6328