[DeTomaso] FW: Anyone Know this Local Pantera on Craigslist?

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Feb 11 16:30:38 EST 2017

Time capsule Pantera for sale on Craigslist in British Columbia.

It looks pretty nice and VERY original.  (https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5989168994.html)  Mike Reilly

I phoned the number, left a message for Lorne Freeman of Portfolio Auto Consultants, http://portfolioautoconsulting.com/.

Interesting website.  The fact that he’s listing the car on Craigslist yet he website looks like it’s catering to a high-end – something doesn’t seem to fit to me.

We’ll see if he calls back.

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest

Yellow ’74 #6328