[DeTomaso] 74 Pantera on BaT

Dennis Valdez sjcarguy60 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 19:46:07 EST 2017

Congrats Mike!
Pretty good buy imo!  My car is very similar, original yellow with similar mileage #7260.
If you want to "brush touch" some of the little knicks on the door edges etc. on your original paint,  Dr. ColorChip makes a pretty good kit for that.  I had them make me a custom color called "Pantera Yellow" that works pretty well.
Dennis