[DeTomaso] Fw: PCNC Superbowl Party reminder

Guido deTomaso guido_detomaso at prodigy.net
Sat Feb 4 16:19:37 EST 2017

I might show up, maybe not for very long ... don't want to be guilted into the potluck thing, food not my strength area, the bucket of KFC usually generating only stern looks of disapproval.
Totally forgot about the January meeting, a shame since we were kind of at a loss for something to do that night.
If only there were a full-color, multipage paper newsletter that came in the mail, like the F club and T club have, boy would that be great.
GD