[DeTomaso] 2017 Calendar?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Feb 3 21:29:17 EST 2017

Joe,

It's just annoying when they break on the ground. A few days ago I had to sit around for eight hours while a big-time electrical fault was sorted out, before then flying six hours to Hawaii. All the planned beach time went out the window as we didn't land until dinner time and had to leave then next morning.

It's much more interesting (and fun) when they break in the air. Lets me put my problem-solving and decision-making skills to good use. :)

Mike

Sent from my iPad