[DeTomaso] Fwd: RE: FW: An Update On The Homebuilt 552ci Small-Block Ford V12

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Wed Feb 1 21:25:31 EST 2017

It's all attitude Charles. It might not look that bad.

But I think the chassis dynamics would be completely screwed.
Dave

Dear Dave,

                    Yes, but......that would absolutely spoil the perfect
proportions of Tom  Tjaarda.    No can do.

                    Sometimes esthetics are more important than American V12
engines......

                                     Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles