[DeTomaso] Re-starting my Pantera Restoration - Again!

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Dec 31 18:58:21 EST 2017

Charles,

Doesn’t it come down to budget? Anything can be fixed, but at what cost.

My guy here in Sandy Eggo, restores all sorts of high-end cars. Lamborghini’s, Ferrari’s , etc etc
and does magic. But I’m sure it would be pricy.

I’m sure you’ll get lots of suggestions from the group.  ;-))

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team