[DeTomaso] Pantera colors

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 11:10:04 EST 2017

Some colors are more difficult to sell....*.white *and green for example.

Ugh, white gets no respect anymore!

Jeff
6559

PS: Reminds me of one of our members who had a really nice car that was not
red. After every show, he would say, "The red car always wins!"

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 3:13 PM, Scott Couchman via DeTomaso <