[DeTomaso] Fwd:(No direct PC but interesting!)

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Fri Dec 29 19:06:38 EST 2017

I forgot the forum copy Terry.
(that sounds like a wonderful ride)
Dave

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] "Are you Ready for the Future?" (No direct PC
but interesting!)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 20:02:51 +0000
From: Himes, Terry (397C) <terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov>
To: Dave Londry <davel at emspace.com>

Whoa!!!   That is awesome!  I mentioned the P&W Turboprop only because
we have a SNJ T6 here at Montgomery field, San Diego.  I’ve been up
twice in it, doing every combat maneuver we could. I have about
30 hours in a 172 (from long long ago) so the pilot let me do
every-other maneuver.  He did one then let me do one.  I think all
Pantera owners should do this!! It’s a thrill that you will never
forget. Maybe I’ll scan in the pictures and send out a link.

  Terry W. Himes JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213