[DeTomaso] SPC: Pantera in Dubai

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Dec 28 16:32:35 EST 2017

I went to their website, http://www.tominiclassics.com/, and took a look at
the ad.  It's a '72 L with only about 3000 miles on it.  I sent them an
email to see if they'll rovide the VIN to search Provamo.

I'd try Chuck Melton's registry, www.provamo.com, if you have the VIN, there
is info for many of the later cars there.

Thanks
Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
206-795-3302