[DeTomaso] FW: ZF Gear Oil

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 28 11:51:58 EST 2017

I'm an advocate of Amsoil products and use them extensively. That said I recently switched to Lucas Gear Oil in the Formula car and very happy with the results, plus it's more readily available at most local auto parts stores. I was using the Redline shockproof in the race car and destroying gears with some regularity, until an old racer saw me with stripped gears in hand at the track and said try it.

Julian