[DeTomaso] "Are you Ready for the Future?" (No direct PC but interesting!)

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 28 09:59:10 EST 2017

Cool.  At least you got to have fun, which is great!  Like Jack, I was stopped many times by the police in
my little town in Michigan. But we moved to a new complex just outside of town which was a ½ mile oval,
and the only 2 homes there were my friends to also had karts. You can image the rest.  (  Fun times!

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead