[DeTomaso] "Are you Ready for the Future?" (No direct PC but interesting!)

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Wed Dec 27 20:04:46 EST 2017

Interesting indeed, Laurie--   thanks for posting.  I'd say that if
he's off the mark, it ain't by much.
I don't know about you guys but I'm never going to be ready to swap
out my V8 for an electric motor.  I don't care how fast they are. Not
even if you give me a 3D printer to poop out all the parts and robots
to do the work.  No f'n way. A Pantera needs to growl, rumble and
shake!
 Sent using Hushmail