[DeTomaso] Forza DeTomaso Festa 2018

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Wed Dec 27 19:34:02 EST 2017

Hello all,

The Hyatt Regency Hotel for the Forza DeTomaso Festa 2018 is filling up quickly and space is limited for our event.

Scheduled for May 30th - June 3rd, 2018 in Monterey, CA.This will be an event not to be missed.

To make hotel reservations and receive our special rate please use this link here:

https://aws.passkey.com/event/49559650/owner/4475/home <https://aws.passkey.com/event/49559650/owner/4475/home>

We will be coming out with our registration form for the event soon.

Please have a look at our schedule of events here:

https://forzadetomaso.com/events <https://forzadetomaso.com/events>

This event will be a lot of fun and will surely be a memorable one.

Hope to see you there,

Kind regards,

Ed

Ed  Mendez
edducati at gmail.com
edducati at forzadetomaso.com

Director Forza DeTomaso. LLC

   [1]https://aws.passkey.com/event/49559650/owner/4475/home

   [2]https://forzadetomaso.com/events

   [3]edducati at gmail.com
   edducati at forzadetomaso.com
   Director Forza DeTomaso. LLC
   [cid:DDD8AC79-1F6B-471F-880F-E78CEB92EF53]