[DeTomaso] Fluidyne sensor plugs? - Fan coming on with ignition

Thomas Törnblom thomas at hax.se
Sun Dec 24 01:55:00 EST 2017

When I got my car both Otter thermo-switches were bad. At least one of them was shorted and the fan was running full time.

I opened them up and they were full of water. I could get them working again, sort of, but switched to screw in switches.

You can easily test which switch goes to what fan by just shorting the wire to ground with the ignition on.

Cheers,
Thomas