[DeTomaso] Fluidyne sensor plugs? - Fan coming on with ignition

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Dec 23 16:32:05 EST 2017

Have the same setup (Fluidyne rad).  The let side fan now comes on as soon as I turn on the ignition.  Likely the temp sender had failed (?) or a relay (?).  By knowing it's the left side fan, does that tell me if that's the lower or higher temp switch?

Thanks

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
206-795-3302