[DeTomaso] Fluidyne sensor plugs?

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 14:50:24 EST 2017

I have a Fluidyne aluminum radiator and I'm looking for plugs for the temp
fitting bungs.  I don't need the thermostatic switches, but I'd install the
switches if I can't find plugs.

1. Does anyone know where to get some plugs for this, the size/thread of
the bung, and if the bungs are tapered?
2. What are the thermostatic sensor switch part numbers?

Corey