[DeTomaso] Lithium Jump Start Gizmo is this Real???

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Fri Dec 22 13:26:02 EST 2017

2 years ago you could go over to Advance Auto and buy a lithium "full
size" battery for normal installation..
One of my customers took about 6 of them back before giving up.
Then they disappeared - not surprising, but they may well be back.
Dave

Full disclosure - it was a drag camaro with a 496 inch big block and
11.2 compression.
Maybe not the easiest crank in the world.

-------------- next part --------------

   [1][1]http://drivinglife.net/best-lithium-ion-jump-starter/
   They seem to claim that a pretty small lithium battery can jump start a
   car?  Are they just good for a small engine that starts immediately?
   If they are real, why can't you put several in parallel for extra
   cranking, and use them as your car battery?
   This one claims up to 20 starts and up to a 6 liter gas engine:
   [2][2]https://www.amazon.com/NOCO-GB40-UltraSafe-Lithium-Starter/dp/B015TK
   UPIC
   Ken

References

   1. [3]http://drivinglife.net/best-lithium-ion-jump-starter/
   2. [4]https://www.amazon.com/NOCO-GB40-UltraSafe-Lithium-Starter/dp/B015TKUPI

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.